Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Proactive!!

Proactive!!

There are a lot of things, (politically,) that I get really frustrated about. Mostly because I feel like I can't do anything to change it. It's a lie I have believed for quite a while now.

I want to change things. I want to light the world on fire with the same passion I have. I want to tell people. "Do what's right!" "Quit being rude, and selfish." "Quit having a pity party and do something about your problems!" "Stop being silent and stand up for what you believe in!!"

Those last two I have to remind myself of every now then.

But how do you, "Become the change you want to be"?

I think I might know... maybe. For me anyway.

I'll be the first person to stand up for a child who is being abused. I know what it is to be a kid who is afraid of someone bigger and stronger than you. I know what it's like to have nightmares because that person could "come and get you."

I'll also be the first person to stand up and say, "Abortion is wrong." They are babies after all.

Morally, no matter what way I look at it it's wrong and I've heard it all. And I understand, if anyone had a good reason to have an abortion it would be a woman who was raped, or some other type of situation like rape.

If there was a reason. If.

The fact of the matter is it's still wrong. I am not being mean when I say this I'm stating a fact. I don't want to hurt would be mothers. I don't want to make anyone feel guilty because if you have had an abortion, chances are you feel awful. I want to help and I'm not a 100% sure how to help but I'm hoping to receive training on it n October.

I'm hoping to help the women at Birth Choice to help women who have had an unplanned pregnancy's and aren't sure they know all of their options. I want to help women who have had abortions recover from the experience. I want to show people that "she" doesn't have to plan a baby to have one, that God can supply all of their needs and God can forgive her and she can forgive herself because all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me/you/all of us.

Suffer the little children to me - Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment